英语对话作文且带翻译
关于英语对话短文带翻译 英语两人搞笑对话短文,带翻译_A:what is your name? 你叫啥名? B:Hu胡(谐音:谁) A:you~你 B:H ,以下是为大家整理的《英语对话作文带翻译》,希望大家能够喜欢!更多资源请搜索三年级作文频道与你分享!
有关于英语对话带翻译精选
篇一:英语对话作文带翻译
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。鉴于此,我国对英语口语能力的要求更为明确。小编整理了有关于英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
有关于英语对话带翻译篇一
Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?
阿姨,能给我一份番茄酱吗?
Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.
好的,好孩子,给你。
Girl: But I'm a girl.
可是我是女孩啊。
Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?
那我是女的吗?你为什么叫我阿姨啊?
Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.
对不起,你这个叔叔也太爱挑剔了,我刚才没看清楚。
有关于英语对话带翻译篇二
Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?
Janny,你干嘛这么垂头丧气的?
Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.
早上我丈夫怒了。
Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!
他是怎么了?他一直都很友善啊。
Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.
早上我叫他一起看,对面楼一个女人做早饭的时候,只穿了文胸。
Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.
这根本不值得生气啊。
Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.
问题是,当时我是xx的!
有关于英语对话带翻译篇三
Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.
我最近遇上了麻烦。
Ben: What'r your trouble?
怎么了?
Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.
我不久前喜欢上一个女孩,可她已经有男朋友了。
Ben: So what?
然后呢?
Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!
我不知道该怎么办。我不想失去她!
Ben: But,you know,you are not her and her boyfriend can't both have her.
可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同时拥有他。
Joe: I see what you k you.
我明白你的意思了。谢谢。
有关于英语对话带翻译篇四
Salesgirl: May I help you ?
我能帮你吗?
Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.
是的。我想给自己买件外套。
Salesgirl: The coats are over way,please.
外套在那儿呢。这边请。
Customer: The black coat looks I try it on?
那件黑色外套看起来不错。我能试穿一下吗?
Salesgirl: OK.
好的。
Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?
噢,这对我来说太小了。你们还有更大的吗?
Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.
很抱歉,没有。这是这种女式外套中的最大型号了。
Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.
噢,真糟糕!我想为了穿上这件外套,我必须减肥了。
有关于英语对话带翻译篇五
Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?
你的头怎么了,大明?
Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.
我昨天和萨姆坐他的自行车出去了。
Lingling: And then?
然后呢?
Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.
然后我们又饿又渴。
Lingling: And then?
然后呢?
Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.
我们买了个西瓜,萨姆把它抬到了车上。
Lingling: Then?
然后呢?
Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.
萨姆连人带瓜从车上掉下来,西瓜砸中了我的脑袋。
Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!
噢,天哪!你们也太惨了!
看了“有关于英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:
常用英语情景对话带翻译
篇二:英语对话作文带翻译
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来常用英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家学习!
英语情景对话1
G:
Can i change this check into RMB Yuan?
我可以换成人民币吗?
C:
Certainly,y's exchange rate is 7.97 for US$$ 1.
当然,先生,当今的汇率为7.97.一美元
G:
All right.I'd like to change US $$ 100,please.
好吧,帮我换100美元
C:
Can i have your name,room number and passport as well,sir?
先生,请问您的姓名,房间号以及护照?
G:
Here you in Redford,Room 202.
这里,凯尔文雷德福202房间
C:
The exchange is RMB 797 ord,would you please sign this receipt?
换成人民币797元,请您签收?
G:
Of course.
好的
C:
Thank you ,ord.
谢谢你,雷德福先生。
英语情景对话2
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
英语情景对话3
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
关于英语对话短文带翻译 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
常用英语情景对话带翻译